Well, The interface board finally gave up the ghost, but I'm 99% sure it was the LCD, so I've ordered a new one from mouser (20 bucks) and am hopeing that'll fix it.
I also added cable chain on all three axes, so now the wires are all neat n tidy! But, in doing so, I accidentally drilled through one of the RGB led sections, so I'll need to solder that back together...
I've posted a few new parts on TV:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:16070 is a mounting plate for the filament feed tubes I use, and for the emergency stop board.
I also posted http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:16299, a 3D placeholder model of a Gen4 endstop
Finally, I uploaded http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:16302, An endstop mount for using the touch endstops with a Cupcake Lowrider.
I'll post more info once I get my new interface display module!